Hello Again

Go down

Hello Again

Post by SeleneMorele on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 am

I honestly don't know if any of ya'll would even remember me but I happened to come across this out of nostalgia. I truly miss the days of EchelonedWoW and RPing with all of you. It made me so sad when I went to come back to Echeloned from Retail and I found that it was gone. Should anyone find this, I really don't believe anyone will to be honest, I want to come out and be honest with ya'll cause I think ya'll deserve it. Really I'm a guy in RL, I'm sure a lot of you suspected it, don't think I didn't notice the jokes behind my back =P, but it's true. I've always felt more comfortable playing female characters when I RP, I really don't know why I just do, but I have no intention of getting a sex change, or do I cross dress. I must also apologies to Acez, as I even went so far as to make a new e-mail so he wouldn't know the truth, we didn't do anything serious just sent files we couldn't do over this so get those dirty thoughts out of ya'll's heads! I was afraid at the time how ya'll would've reacted to that, not to mention I had all of Eche. thinking I was a girl >>, and I didn't want to lose ya'lls friendships. Anyway, if any of ya'll would like to get back in touch with me over WoW I'm on Gnomeregan (Zenner [Alliance] and Kanner [Horde]), and Moonguard (Alarïa [A]). Drop me a line cause ya'll were such awesome people and I feel it is such a shame to lose ya'lls friendship like this. To be honest I feel like I'm just writing a message that'll just be floating in cyberspace for no one to find but still I thought I would give it a shot. I sincerely hope to talk to see ya'll again.
Sincerily,
Mistress of the Labs, Lady of Abominations, Virtuoso of Chemicals; Lady Selene Morele
[Jake ; ) ]
SeleneMorele

View user profile http://ImginaryApothecary.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Again

Post by Nimorrax on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 am

SeleneMorele wrote:I honestly don't know if any of ya'll would even remember me but I happened to come across this out of nostalgia. I truly miss the days of EchelonedWoW and RPing with all of you. It made me so sad when I went to come back to Echeloned from Retail and I found that it was gone. Should anyone find this, I really don't believe anyone will to be honest, I want to come out and be honest with ya'll cause I think ya'll deserve it. Really I'm a guy in RL, I'm sure a lot of you suspected it, don't think I didn't notice the jokes behind my back =P, but it's true. I've always felt more comfortable playing female characters when I RP, I really don't know why I just do, but I have no intention of getting a sex change, or do I cross dress. I must also apologies to Acez, as I even went so far as to make a new e-mail so he wouldn't know the truth, we didn't do anything serious just sent files we couldn't do over this so get those dirty thoughts out of ya'll's heads! I was afraid at the time how ya'll would've reacted to that, not to mention I had all of Eche. thinking I was a girl >>, and I didn't want to lose ya'lls friendships. Anyway, if any of ya'll would like to get back in touch with me over WoW I'm on Gnomeregan (Zenner [Alliance] and Kanner [Horde]), and Moonguard (Alarïa [A]). Drop me a line cause ya'll were such awesome people and I feel it is such a shame to lose ya'lls friendship like this. To be honest I feel like I'm just writing a message that'll just be floating in cyberspace for no one to find but still I thought I would give it a shot. I sincerely hope to talk to see ya'll again.
Sincerily,
Mistress of the Labs, Lady of Abominations, Virtuoso of Chemicals; Lady Selene Morele
[Jake ; ) ]
At least you're not pulling a Ruznumba here. We have a new forums site and are on a new server. If you -still- check this topic: http://divinity-x.net/
It's not Echeloned but it's similar to Echeloned. Man or woman, I don't care. You were a great RPer and you should come back.

Nimorrax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum