Inactive Progress

Go down

Inactive Progress

Post by Azaxle on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 am

I know the Forbidden are dead, but Azaxle is still in the guild, so when I'm bored, I think I'll spice things up a bit. I started off today with the necropolis floating over Death's Ocean. I spawned a shitload of NPC's and a few runeforges that look panda cool. I'll update as I spawn more things, such as the mine and where the nerubians were. Any reason why they're gone? Well, I'm bringing them back. After all, Azaxle leads the Forbidden IC, so I can do what I want, amirite? Also, I know no one gets on these forums anymore, but I'd like to think that someone can at least appreciate my work.

Last edited by Azaxle on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Azaxle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactive Progress

Post by Aknot on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

I do Very Happy
Aknot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:46 am

Update 1:
Rage quit for a bit since the necropolis Nim spawned disappeared, but my NPC's were still there, so they fell when someone enters the phase. But I figured that out, it was because of carelessness on my part, I accidentally selected it and activated it while building and what not, which makes it disappear. Also, I filled the mines, the war district, the nerubian area/graveyard, and am pleased to announce that the town looks more lively. Cleavus' house is now Shadow Op base, Selene's old house is now where the apothercarium gathers, and the house next to Selene's (Whose is it?) is now the warlock's base. I also cleaned up some silly objects that just don't fit, like the crystals outside of Vath's old house, and that big wickerman thing...All in all, I think it looks like the secret city it's supposed to be.
Azaxle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down