Character Information

Go down

Character Information

Post by Nimorrax on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 am

Post your character's information and other stuff here. You may find it used elsewhere in time.
Template:

NAME

DESCRIPTION

That is really all that is required, any other information will be useless unless you wish to display it here.

Nimorrax

The Plague Lord of the Forbidden, originally a Human working for the SI:7 in the past, he was slain at Tirisfal Glades, later to be revived by the Forsaken, he had sworn allegiance to Sylvanas Windrunner and eventually found a band of undead outcasts and claimed his faction. His intents as to why he had done this is unknown, his faction isn't very kind like they used to be.

That's just about it. That's all you need. Mine is just a quick example of what I want to see from you, no super long descriptions, just short ones.

Nimorrax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Information

Post by Nimorrax on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

This thread is srsbsns.

Nimorrax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:54 am

Azaxle

This once seemingly unorthodox troll priest rose to great heights in the Forbidden, becoming co-leader. Shortly before that, his true identity was revealed, he is a Void God. He was originally the lost shred of soul from a priest named Zaale, but he festered in the Void. Once he escaped the Void and absorbed a naaru, he lost all interest in being Azaxle and instead took on his new name, Anar'ka.
Azaxle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Ikamos Lifeweaver

Born at the beginning of the 3'rd war, this Blood Elf quickly rose into the ranks of the warlock, only to kill his parents shortyly after. His brother has been a pain in the donkey for him all his life, 50.000 years later Ikamos broke out of his prison and soon enough became a Necromancer and joiend The Forbidden, only to soon see Putrud in combat, he became Putrud's apprentice shortly after seeing this fight wich Putrud was involved in.
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum